The Executive Secretary of the Association of Cuban Bartenders (ACC), Lizbeth Elias Muñoz, stated today that about 250 professionals have confirmed their attendance at the 22nd Pan-American Cocktail Competition IBA 2018 in Havana.
An official statement from the ACC said today that the event will be held on August 25-31 at the Tryp Habana Libre Hotel, to which representatives from Brazil, Mexico, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Cuba, among other nations, will participate.
The executive said that the president of the International Bartenders Association (IBA), Pepi Dioni, and the vice president of this entity for South America, Adrian Juarez, will also attend.
IBA Vice President for America, Derrick Lee, and Treasurer Jose Ancona, are also on the list.
The competition will be sponsored by Havana Club International S.A., Cuba Ron, MG Company, Finest Call (Puerto Rico), Campari, and Angostura, among others.
Delegates of these companies will give master classes to the participants, Muñoz said.
Vladimir Marquez and Adrian Ravelo (Havana), and Yunier Fernandez (Varadero) in classic style, and Robert Acuña (Camagüey) and Oliek Cintado in Cienaga de Zapata (Zapata Swamp) in Matanzas in flair style, will participate on the Cuban side.
- Cuba: Debates on Cybernetic Vulnerability and Criminalistics
- The Classroom Door, the Frontier
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus O.Kravchenko meets the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba
- Cuban Foreign Minister received his counterpart from Ghana
- Cuban Specialist Participates in World Medical Forum in Vienna