London, Nov 2 (Prensa Latina) The documentary Amy Winehouse back to black: The Real Behind The Modern Classic about the renowned British singer is available from Friday in this capital in several formats under the Eagle Rock Films label.
The film was released on DVD, Blu-ray and digital, and deals with the process of making the album Back to Black, considered the most successful of the career of the artist, who died at the age of 27 in 2011.
The audiovisual includes unpublished photos of Winehouse and new interviews with people who worked with the artist during the production of the album, including the producers Mark Ronson and Salaam Remi, and the participating musicians.
The entire process of creation and recording, exclusive interviews with its main producers, Mark Ronson and Salaam Remi, never published images of manuscripts and essays, and the complete concert of Riverside Studios in 2008, are also part of the documentary.
Back to Black came into circulation in 2006 and was an international success for Winehouse, reporting important awards including five Grammys.
The album was the second and last of her short artistic career, tinged by continuous scandals associated with drug and alcohol consumption, addictions that finally ended her life.
- ‘Challenging’ Russia in the Arctic: Political posturing or a war in the making?
- We must be ready to use ‘hard power’ against Moscow and Beijing – UK defense chief
- Cuba To Welcome 5 Million Visitors In 2019
- New Integrity Initiative leak: Make Muslims love NATO, target anti-frackers, plan for nuclear war
- Carlos Acosta to Become Director of Birmingham Royal Ballet