Buenos Aires, Dec 7 (Prensa Latina) Cuban singer-songwriter Pablo Milanes will return to Argentina in 2019 as part of his ''Esencia'' tour, which took him to several European and Latin American countries in 2018.
The Coliseo Theater already announces Milanes' concert in that traditional and old stage located in Retiro neighborhood, where he will sing old and new songs on April 5, 2019.
During this tour, Pablo Milanes will do essential songs in his work, some classics always claimed by his audience along with other recent songs that reveal his constant ability to compose in more than five decades of career, the theater posted on its official website, where audience can buy tickets.
The musician will perform on Saturday in Chile, where he will offer two concerts, one at Gran Arena Monticello and another on Sunday at Chillan municipal theater.
The composer of songs such as 'Yolanda', 'Para vivir' or 'De que callada manera' will close this part of the tour on December 29 in Barcelona, Spain, and then, he will continue on January 24 in Madrid.
- Cuba: Government announces new measures for self-employment
- Cuba reiterates its invariable solidarity with Constitutional President Nicolás Maduro and the Bolivarian Revolution
- Eight Cuban judokas to participate in Dusseldorf Grand Slam
- Armando Manzanero Returns to Cuba Attracted by Salsa and Habanos
- Cuba Gives Priority Homes Damaged by Tornado