Los Angeles, Oct 29 (EFE).- Rapper Pittbull has signed a contract with The Weinstein Company to produce two reality shows about his life and career, The Hollywood Reporter said.
"Pitbull: The Lyfe" will show the rapper's busy life, including his tours and studio recordings.
"The REAL Change Project" will have Pitbull and other public figures, such as first lady Michelle Obama, singer Lady Gaga and basketball star Koby Bryant, telling who their role models were who inspired them and helped them succeed.
"It's an honor to partner with The Weinstein Company and Real Change Productions/Honey I'm Home on Lyfe and The REAL Change Project, two series with the point of view that life is what we make it - some follow the rules; others bend them," the Miami-born Pitbull, whose given name is Armando Christian Perez, said.
The shows will be distributed in 2015 as Pitbull promotes his new album, "Globalization," to be released on Nov. 24.
Pitbull will again be the emcee at the American Music Awards gala on Nov. 23, and he will have a special on Fox at year's end.
- Russia Trains Turkish Military on Air Missile System
- ‘Laser weapons’ to define Russia’s military potential in 21st century – Putin
- ‘Cultural schizophrenia’: Media shift to feelings over facts tearing US apart
- China, Russia… ‘we all have to get rid’ of nukes, Trump says amid reports he eyes arms control deal
- Mask off? US ambassador to Russia says US practices diplomacy with aircraft carriers