Damascus, (Prensa Latina) About a quarter of a million people have visited Damascus International Flower Festival which finished on Thursday in this capital, according to the organizers.
In statements to the press, Damascus Tourism Director Tarek Krishati stressed that the festival was visited by more than 225 000 people. This Festival is an indicator of Syria's social and tourist life.
Krishati added that several agreements and contracts were signed between national and foreign participants.
After eight years of war, Damascus International Flower Festival was once again held with a significant national and foreign participation.
- Russia says U.S. pullout from Syria looking more like permanent occupation
- Syria'a Assad says will respond to Turkish aggression on any part of country: state media
- U.S. to Try Diplomacy in Turkey as Russian Forces Swoop Into Syria
- Turkey May Be "Responsible" For Executions Of Kurds In Syria: UN
- Trump Followed His Gut on Syria. Calamity Came Fast.