Damascus, (Prensa Latina) About a quarter of a million people have visited Damascus International Flower Festival which finished on Thursday in this capital, according to the organizers.
In statements to the press, Damascus Tourism Director Tarek Krishati stressed that the festival was visited by more than 225 000 people. This Festival is an indicator of Syria's social and tourist life.
Krishati added that several agreements and contracts were signed between national and foreign participants.
After eight years of war, Damascus International Flower Festival was once again held with a significant national and foreign participation.
- Germany rebuffs US call to send ground troops to Syria
- Steven Seagal film to tell story of Syrian toddler who drowned in Mediterranean
- Syrian Army Continues Fighting Terrorists in Three Provinces
- We won’t sell out our allies or principles to strike Syria deal with US, says Putin
- Terrorists, White Helmets Planning to Launch Chemical Attacks on Six Hama Regions