Nicolas Maduro, President of Venezuela, highlighted today in Twitter the struggle of Fidel Castro to cement Cuba’s equality, unity, and self-determination.
“Three years ago we mourned our Master and Eternal Commander, Fidel Castro Ruz. We recall his everlasting light of teachings and dignity, which we embrace in our daily struggle,” he tweeted while celebrating the third anniversary of the passing of the leader of the Cuban Revolution.
The Venezuelan President ratified in his personal profile that “Fidel will be always a living symbol of greatness and revolutionary principles serving mankind.”
The Cuban revolutionary man is proudly remembered in Venezuela due to his unbreakable friendship with Commander Hugo Chavez and the support he always provided to the Bolivarian Revolution.
Cubans residing in Venezuela, collaborators in different social missions, and the authorized diplomatic corps, along with the people in Venezuela, have paid tribute these days to the legendary guerrilla man. Fidel’s life and legacy, as well as his anti-imperialist ideology, were highlighted.
Translated by Sergio A. Paneque Díaz/CubaSí Translation Staff
- Cuba's President shares article on urban agriculture
- 29 International Book Fair winds up in Havana
- Juan Guaido involved in Venezuela's biggest corruption case ever
- Who are Interested in Making the World Believe that There’s a Climate of Insecurity and Violence in Cuba?
- Cuba and Nicaragua, talent and good baseball in fraternal cap