The documentary Chávez y Fidel para siempre (Chavez and Fidel Forever) by Roberto Chile and Fabiola López will have its premiere on February 21 at the Morro-Cabañas Hostoric-Military Complex, venue of the Cuba 2015 International Book Fair.
The work, with duration of 24 minutes, includes several unpublished images of the two leaders, and deals on how they met, their common points, and their struggle for the peoples of the Third World.
This documentary will be broadcast on March 12, at 9.30 PM, on the Telesur TV network, as a testimony of the friendship of the two men, and what it meant for the two countries, peoples and the integration process of Latin America.
The work has original soundtrack by Maestro Frank Fernández and was edited by Salvador Combarro.
Roberto Chile is a well-known photographer and filmmaker, with an extensive audiovisual work that include several award winning documentaries.
- Cuba: Government announces new measures for self-employment
- Cuba reiterates its invariable solidarity with Constitutional President Nicolás Maduro and the Bolivarian Revolution
- Eight Cuban judokas to participate in Dusseldorf Grand Slam
- Venezuela closes border with Brazil, may do the same at Colombia border – Maduro
- Armando Manzanero Returns to Cuba Attracted by Salsa and Habanos