LOS ANGELES – Madonna will premiere her new “Rebel Heart Tour” on Aug. 29 in Miami, which will run through Oct. 27 in its North American leg before crossing to Europe on Nov. 4, where she has 14 concerts scheduled, Live Nation reported.
After starting in Miami, the singer has 20 concerts in North America, with stops in Atlanta, San Juan, Montreal, Washington, New York, Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Boston and Chicago.
In October she will head to Detroit, Atlantic City, Toronto, Saint Paul, Edmonton, Vancouver, Portland, and San Jose, moving into the last week of the North American tour from Oct. 19 with stops in Glendale, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
Starting from Nov. 4, the legendary diva will debut her tour in Europe in the German city of Cologne, then she heads to Prague, Berlin, Stockholm, Herning, Turin, Barcelona, Antwerp, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow.
This is the schedule thus far, while the remainder of the shows in Australia and Asia will be announced at a later date.
The “Rebel Heart Tour” accompanies the release of Madonna’s newest album, “Rebel Heart,” scheduled to be released on March 10, although many of the tracks were leaked during different stages of the production process.
- U2 Lead Singer Bono Loses Voice In Concert, Band Cuts Short Tour
- Fish in Miami Hand Net: Duke, the Darner
- Puerto Rican Musician Gilberto Santa Rosa Arrives In Cuba
- End of U.S Blockade Against Cuba is Demanded in Streets of Miami
- Some in Miami, Gente de Zona, Laura Pausini and the "Dictatorship" of La Gozadera