Havana.- Cuba's Habanos S.A. Corporation launched a new cigar shape into the market known as Picadores, as part of a development strategy aimed at meeting the needs of the most demanding clients around the world.
The cigar shape is part of the legendary brand Por Larrañaga, born in 1834 and it is thick and of high quality tobacco, which characterizes the Cuban product.
Habanos S.A. vice-president Javier Terres said that the introduction of new products with high added values in the market will allow increasing sales and consolidating the world prestige of the Cuban offer.
Despite the impact of the world financial crisis and the anti-smoking campaign, Cuban cigars keep at the center of demand and preference of smokers in different parts of the planet.
At present, Habanos S.A. is marketing cigars in more than 150 countries, particularly famous brands such as Cohiba, Romeo y Julieta, Montecristo, Partagas, H. Upman and Hoyo de Monterrey among others.
- Cuba: with much to contribute to the Hemispheric Dialogue in Peru
- Japanese Ambassador in Cuba Visits Agricultural Sites in Camaguey
- Cuban Players shine in Japanese Professional Baseball Pre-Season
- The OAS as US Puppet Platform for Attacking Progressive Latin America
- Cuban civil society forum will meet prior to the Summit of the Americas