Havana.- Cuba's Habanos S.A. Corporation launched a new cigar shape into the market known as Picadores, as part of a development strategy aimed at meeting the needs of the most demanding clients around the world.
The cigar shape is part of the legendary brand Por Larrañaga, born in 1834 and it is thick and of high quality tobacco, which characterizes the Cuban product.
Habanos S.A. vice-president Javier Terres said that the introduction of new products with high added values in the market will allow increasing sales and consolidating the world prestige of the Cuban offer.
Despite the impact of the world financial crisis and the anti-smoking campaign, Cuban cigars keep at the center of demand and preference of smokers in different parts of the planet.
At present, Habanos S.A. is marketing cigars in more than 150 countries, particularly famous brands such as Cohiba, Romeo y Julieta, Montecristo, Partagas, H. Upman and Hoyo de Monterrey among others.
- Cuba participates in International Conference on Population in Kenya
- King of Spain honors Havana´s historian, Eusebio Leal
- Cuban Basketball Team to attend 2019 Americas Women´s Olympic Pre-Qualifyers in Canada
- Ecuador ends agreement to receive Cuban doctors
- Spanish royal couple pays tribute to Jose Marti in Havana