Havana.- Cuba's Habanos S.A. Corporation launched a new cigar shape into the market known as Picadores, as part of a development strategy aimed at meeting the needs of the most demanding clients around the world.
The cigar shape is part of the legendary brand Por Larrañaga, born in 1834 and it is thick and of high quality tobacco, which characterizes the Cuban product.
Habanos S.A. vice-president Javier Terres said that the introduction of new products with high added values in the market will allow increasing sales and consolidating the world prestige of the Cuban offer.
Despite the impact of the world financial crisis and the anti-smoking campaign, Cuban cigars keep at the center of demand and preference of smokers in different parts of the planet.
At present, Habanos S.A. is marketing cigars in more than 150 countries, particularly famous brands such as Cohiba, Romeo y Julieta, Montecristo, Partagas, H. Upman and Hoyo de Monterrey among others.
- Cuba: Debates on Cybernetic Vulnerability and Criminalistics
- The Classroom Door, the Frontier
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus O.Kravchenko meets the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba
- Cuban Foreign Minister received his counterpart from Ghana
- Cuban Specialist Participates in World Medical Forum in Vienna