For the first time in Cuba, the Havana Classical Rave, a fiesta with the classic music, to be carried out today, September 30th, sponsored by Les Voix Humaines Festival, which is taking placing from September 25.
This celebration, which will take place at the Fábrica de Arte Cubano or Cuban Art Fabric at 9:00 pm local time, will welcome Professor Brendan Jan Walsh who has been part of the event called Artist, We’re in business! related to the musical industry and marketing and that ends up today.
Artists and bands such as Harold López-Nussa, Ernán López-Nussa, Rafael Berlanga, DJoy of Cuba, the Chamber Orchestra of Havana, and the Amadeo Roldán Cuarteto de Cuerdas string Quartet will also perform on this occasion.
Isabelle Hernández, general director of the festival noted about the Havana Classical Rave: “It´s going to be a long and funny night. The people will have fun in an unexpected way since the electronic music will be present but this time at the style of the classic style.
Translation: Kelsi Car (Cubarte)
- Juana Borrero: the young 19th century Cuban writer, poet and painter
- Diaz-Canel: The 4th Conference "The Nation and Emigration" must mark a milestone
- UNDP launches a new cycle of cooperation with Cuba
- Morocco’s Renewable Energy Sector Impresses Cuban Ambassador
- Diaz-Canel receives Panamanian political leader