Members of the Russian company Rosgoscirk, the largest in the world, will arrive to Havana to take part in the Summer Circus International Festival Circuba 2014 to take place in the Cuban capital city from July 31 to August 5, as said the organizers of the event to the press.
The main stars of the Eurasian country in the festival will be the duet Spirin, who will present “a stunning act of adagio of force where two artist from this company will show a powerful display of technique and interpretation”, and Maxim Helmut, “in an impressive act of aerial rope”.
However, the big surprise of the Russian delegation will be without any doubt, the young jugglers from the Sychev duet who are 17 and 10 years old. They will definitely call the attention of those visiting the Trompoloco Big Top in Playa municipality during the days of the festival.
Translation: Adriana Pérez (Cubarte)
- Russia will support Syria's fight against terrorism in Idlib despite Trump's calls to stop it – Kremlin
- Cuba's President shares article on urban agriculture
- Russia denounces NATO fight against non-existent threat
- 29 International Book Fair winds up in Havana
- Who are Interested in Making the World Believe that There’s a Climate of Insecurity and Violence in Cuba?