Havana.- More than 1500 delegates from 50 countries will participate in the traditional Habano International Festival, to be held from February 29 to May 4 in this city.
The Organizing Committee told ACN that those attending the prestigious gourmet event of the cigar world can taste the novelties Habanos SA Corporation will exclusively present this year to the market.
As usual in these meetings, there will be a special moment for attendees to visit the agricultural areas of Pinar del Río province in which it is harvested the considered "best cigar in the world".
This year the festival has the particularity of marking half century of the foundation of Cohiba, one of the most prestigious brands of Cuban cigars.
Delegates and broad representation of the press covering the event will also have the opportunity to participate in the third international competition to obtain the longest ash.
As usual, it will also take place the international contest Habanosommelier, in which outstanding masters will exhibit their knowledge and skills to mix habanos with rum and meals.
Habanos are currently marketed in an exclusive network in more than 150 countries.
- Cuba: with much to contribute to the Hemispheric Dialogue in Peru
- Japanese Ambassador in Cuba Visits Agricultural Sites in Camaguey
- Cuban Players shine in Japanese Professional Baseball Pre-Season
- The OAS as US Puppet Platform for Attacking Progressive Latin America
- Cuban civil society forum will meet prior to the Summit of the Americas