Paris, Mar 17 (Prensa Latina) The Toulouse Latin American Film Festival today screens the documentary Pepe Mujica, el Presidente.
The film is considered a moving and inspiring depiction of an exceptional man. Its director, Heidi Specogna, shot it after years of constant exchange with the former Uruguayan president (2010-2015).
Today the festival also screens the Venezuelan film Desde Alla, which shows the history of sexual and social diversity in Caracas.
Directed by Lorenzo Vigas, the movie deals with issues such as homosexuality, which lead to rejection by society. .
About 30 films are competing in the festival, which concludes on the 20th of March, in the categories of fiction, short films and documentaries.
- Documentary about dark-skinned ‘first Swedes’ sparks horror on Twitter
- Mexico, Uruguay Initiative for Venezuela Dialogue Begins
- Uruguay: Jose Mujica Calls For Left To Unite Against Right-Wing
- Welcome to the club! Cavani joins Suarez in Uruguayan goalscorer record
- Brazil: Uruguay Ex-President Mujica Says Lula 'In Good Spirits'