Habanarte 2016 Festival reaches its third event through an intense dancing program which includes the presentation of different national dancing companies such as the local Danza abierta one, Raíces Profundas one, Malpaso one, Banrrará one and the Spanish Ballet from Cuba, respectively.
Likewise, local García Lorca room of the Gran Teatro (Great Theater) of Havana city will present Malpaso dancing company, which is directed by young choreographer Osnel Delgado, along with a wide-program concert.
On September 16th, Rosario Cárdenas will be performing on Mella Theater's stage through the performance entitled 'Antología Danzaria' (dancing anthology) that includes the most important milestones of her personal career.
Havanarte 2016 festival, which is regarded as the great cultural festival of the Cuban culture, will run until September 18th, along with an intense program of activities that unites all the artistic representations from the Cuban archipelago.
- U.S.’s ‘Cuba Internet Task Force’ exposed as attack on Cuban sovereignty
- Leahy leads congressional delegation to Cuba
- Habanos Festival returns to celebrate Cuban cigar industry
- Cuba Girls Development Camp set for ninth year
- Cuba Refuses Interference and Exclusion of Venezuela from Summit of the Americas