Habanarte 2016 Festival reaches its third event through an intense dancing program which includes the presentation of different national dancing companies such as the local Danza abierta one, Raíces Profundas one, Malpaso one, Banrrará one and the Spanish Ballet from Cuba, respectively.
Likewise, local García Lorca room of the Gran Teatro (Great Theater) of Havana city will present Malpaso dancing company, which is directed by young choreographer Osnel Delgado, along with a wide-program concert.
On September 16th, Rosario Cárdenas will be performing on Mella Theater's stage through the performance entitled 'Antología Danzaria' (dancing anthology) that includes the most important milestones of her personal career.
Havanarte 2016 festival, which is regarded as the great cultural festival of the Cuban culture, will run until September 18th, along with an intense program of activities that unites all the artistic representations from the Cuban archipelago.
- North Korean delegation holds first day of talks in “working visit” to Havana
- Young musicians from Cuba and the US participate in “Together in Harmony” project
- Cuban Caricaturist Wins Award in Canada
- Cuba off on good start at U18 Pan Am Cup
- Cuban Public Health Minister Rejects Manipulation of Medical Cooperation