Los Angeles, Oct 5 (Prensa Latina) Cuban singer Omara Portuondo, 85, feels today very excited about her upcoming concert in Los Angeles, included in her tour across the United States.
Wednesday Portuondo will perform at the Disney Hall along with Cuban pianist Roberto Fonseca, Israeli clarinetist Anat Cohen and US violinist Regina Carter.
On her official account on Facebook, Portuondo said her whole team is thrilled with the idea of playing at the headquarters of artistic director Gustavo Dudamel.
Omara Portuondo will also perform at the Balboa Theater in San Diego on October 7th.
This will be the final performance in California, where she already performed on October 1st at the Bing Concert Hall and on October 2nd at the Rohnert Park Performing Arts Center.
According to the program, Portuondo will continue her tour at the Sanders Theater in Massachusetts (12th), the Tilles Center for The Performing Arts in New York (14th), the New Jersey Performing Arts Center in New Jersey (15th) and the Lisner Auditorium in Washington (on 17th).
On 19th she will perform at the Brooklyn Academy of Music, on 21st at the Symphony Center in Chicago, on 23rd at the Lakewood Civic Auditorium in Ohio and on 24th at the Adrenne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts in Miami.
- BREAKING: Columbine High School on 'LOCKDOWN' after incident – police on scene
- Concert on 120th Anniversary of Japanese Migration to Cuba
- Cuba to Host Interregional Workshop on Sustainable Development
- Benicio del Toro presents his most recent film in Havana
- Parliamentary Group for Cuban-Syrian Friendship : Syria will absolutely triumph over terrorism