The Cuban group Buena Fe will perform on December 9th at the plaza Diego Ibarra in this capital city, as part of the activities of the festival ''Suena Caracas''.
'We are very happy of meeting again the Venezuelan audience, which crowds the plazas over and over again. Buena Fe will always sing wherever people offer their heart,' posted the duo on their facebook official account.
The Latin American Festival of Music Suena Caracas resumes its program from December 9th to 17th.
The event was postponed after the national mourning in Venezuela as tribute to historic leader of the Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro, who died on November 25th at age 90.
On her Twitter account, president of the Foundation for the Culture and Arts Ifigenia Arellan said that the festival will be resumed on Friday with a special tribute to Fidel Castro.
- Cuba: Debates on Cybernetic Vulnerability and Criminalistics
- The Classroom Door, the Frontier
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus O.Kravchenko meets the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba
- Cuban Foreign Minister received his counterpart from Ghana
- Cuban Specialist Participates in World Medical Forum in Vienna