The Cuban group Buena Fe will perform on December 9th at the plaza Diego Ibarra in this capital city, as part of the activities of the festival ''Suena Caracas''.
'We are very happy of meeting again the Venezuelan audience, which crowds the plazas over and over again. Buena Fe will always sing wherever people offer their heart,' posted the duo on their facebook official account.
The Latin American Festival of Music Suena Caracas resumes its program from December 9th to 17th.
The event was postponed after the national mourning in Venezuela as tribute to historic leader of the Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro, who died on November 25th at age 90.
On her Twitter account, president of the Foundation for the Culture and Arts Ifigenia Arellan said that the festival will be resumed on Friday with a special tribute to Fidel Castro.
- Spain's Actress Penelope Cruz Shoots Film in Cuba
- Havana World Music underway at La Tropical’s Benny Moré Hall
- Venezuela Celebrates UN 'Multilateralism And Diplomacy Victory'
- Cuba: The President’s 500 Tweets
- Citigroup to sell Venezuelan gold after Caracas misses buyback deadline due to US asset grab