Cuban group Gente de Zona will take on stage of the Mandarine Park in Buenos Aires, during the Latinmol Urban Festival, where Puerto Rican artists Don Omar and Justin Quiles will also perform.
Even with the echoes of a super-concert given at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Alexander Delgado and Randy Malcom will make the Argentineans dance, as some have arrived from other provinces of the country to attend the show, which will start at noon and will continue until 23:00 hours, local time.
Songs such as "La gozadera", "Traidora", "Que tu quieres" or "Algo contigo" will sound at the Mandarine Park, an outdoor stage in Punta Carrasco with capacity for about 15,000 people.
Justin Quiles, who sings â€˜Esta noche' and â€˜Orgullo', will open the show, along with Puerto Ricans Ken Y and J Alvarez.
Don Omar, one of the greatest exponents of reggaeton, will close the concert, where he will sing his most successful songs.
- Mothers of Argentina's Disappeared March to Keep Memory Alive
- Argentinean Auto Industry Shrinks 19 Percent in November
- BREAKING: Missing Argentine Submarine Found
- Argentina's Largest Labor Union Begins 36-Hour Strike Against Macri’s Austerity
- 'My Worst Fears Came True': Cristina Fernandez Shows How Police Stole, Damaged Items in Her Home