Havana, Sep 23 (Prensa Latina) Army General Raul Castro met Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel, who left on Sunday for New York to participate in the general debate of the 73rd session of the General Assembly of the United Nations.
In the farewell at the International Airport 'Jose Marti' was also present José Ramón Machado Ventura, Second Secretaries of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba.
The president heads the delegation of the island to the activities in the international organization, which is also integrated by Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez; Ministers of Foreign Trade and Foreign Investment, Rodrigo Malmierca Díaz and Communications, Jorge Luis Perdomo.
According to an official report, the deputy minister of Foreign Affairs, Abelardo Moreno, is also part of the delegation; the director general of the United States of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Carlos Fernández de Cossío; Ambassador Anayansi Rodríguez, Permanent Representative to the United Nations; and José Ramón Cabañas, ambassador of Cuba Washington.
- Concert on 120th Anniversary of Japanese Migration to Cuba
- Cuba to Host Interregional Workshop on Sustainable Development
- Benicio del Toro presents his most recent film in Havana
- Parliamentary Group for Cuban-Syrian Friendship : Syria will absolutely triumph over terrorism
- US Has No Moral Authority to Judge Cuba on Human Rights