The four teams that will fight in January for the throne of the 58th National Baseball Series selected three new reinforcements for the playoffs. In the Cuban sports museum, located in the Ciudad Deportiva, representatives of Las Tunas, Sancti Spíritus, Villa Clara and Ciego de Ávila asked for three players for each selection that will add quality to the payrolls.
1. Yoanni Yera (Pitcher / Matanzas – Holguín)
2. Erli Casanova (Launcher / Pinar del Río – Industrial)
3. Guillermo Avilés (First base – Gardener / Granma)
1.Frank Luis Medina(Launcher / Pinar del Río – Industrials)
2. Yordan Manduley (Campocorto / Holguín)
3. Oscar Valdés (Receiver / Industrials)
1. Stayler Hernández (Gardener / Industrialists)
2. Yunior Paumier (Square Player / Holguín)
3. Wilson Paredes (Pitcher / Holguín)
Ciego de Ávila:
1. Raidel Martínez (Pitcher / Japanese League)
2. Yordanis Samon (First base / Industrials)
3. Oscar Luis Colás (Pitcher – Gardener / Japanese League – Holguín)
Which team was best reinforced for the 58 SNB play-offs?
Ciego de Ávila