Damascus, Jan 6 (Prensa Latina) The death toll in the city of Jableh in the Syrian province of Latakia has risen to 15, the authorities confirmed today.
Published reports indicate that the number of injured reached 45 after a car bomb exploded in a crowded area near a sports stadium.
The city of Jableh, which has more than 53,000 inhabitants, is located in the Syrian province of Latakkia, about 350 km northwest of the capital.
- Russia, Cuba Address Cooperation in Health, Education and Culture
- Putin on Israel’s role in Il-20 downing: ‘Looks accidental, like chain of tragic circumstances’
- Serial numbers of missile that downed MH17 show it was produced in 1986, owned by Ukraine - Russia
- Russia to create humanitarian corridors in Idlib to prevent civilian casualties – Russian FM
- White Helmets making films of ‘chemical attacks’ with orphans in Idlib – Russian military