Damascus, Jan 6 (Prensa Latina) The death toll in the city of Jableh in the Syrian province of Latakia has risen to 15, the authorities confirmed today.
Published reports indicate that the number of injured reached 45 after a car bomb exploded in a crowded area near a sports stadium.
The city of Jableh, which has more than 53,000 inhabitants, is located in the Syrian province of Latakkia, about 350 km northwest of the capital.
- Pentagon denounces any unilateral military action in ‘their’ part of Syria as unacceptable
- 'Hi-tech robot' at Russia forum turns out to be man in suit
- US Moon landing conspiracy: Faking it more difficult than doing, Russian scientist says
- One win, two loses for Cuba in promotional WSB match
- More Displaced People Return to Syria