Damascus, Jan 6 (Prensa Latina) The death toll in the city of Jableh in the Syrian province of Latakia has risen to 15, the authorities confirmed today.
Published reports indicate that the number of injured reached 45 after a car bomb exploded in a crowded area near a sports stadium.
The city of Jableh, which has more than 53,000 inhabitants, is located in the Syrian province of Latakkia, about 350 km northwest of the capital.
- Russia Endeavors to Keep US from Attacking against Venezuela
- ‘We aren’t slaves’: Erdogan defies US pressure over S-400 deal with Russia, says S-500 may follow
- Islamic State Group Begin to Surrender Last Territory in Syria
- Russia suspends INF Treaty with US - Kremlin
- Salisbury poisoning: One year on, still no evidence of Novichok nerve agent use disclosed to public