Damascus, Jan 6 (Prensa Latina) The death toll in the city of Jableh in the Syrian province of Latakia has risen to 15, the authorities confirmed today.
Published reports indicate that the number of injured reached 45 after a car bomb exploded in a crowded area near a sports stadium.
The city of Jableh, which has more than 53,000 inhabitants, is located in the Syrian province of Latakkia, about 350 km northwest of the capital.
- Even as Trump advocates for Russia, his administration imposes new sanctions for Moscow’s cyberattacks
- Cuba’s Soccer Fans Ready for the World Cup
- ‘Is this not democracy?’: No conditions will make Russia return Crimea to Ukraine rule – Putin
- IOC and Russian Olympic Committee to sign four-year anti-doping agreement
- ISIS-linked militants show up in Syrian refugee camp under US control – Lavrov