Damascus, Jan 6 (Prensa Latina) The death toll in the city of Jableh in the Syrian province of Latakia has risen to 15, the authorities confirmed today.
Published reports indicate that the number of injured reached 45 after a car bomb exploded in a crowded area near a sports stadium.
The city of Jableh, which has more than 53,000 inhabitants, is located in the Syrian province of Latakkia, about 350 km northwest of the capital.
- Russian GM Dreev main attraction of upcoming Capablanca tournament
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Militant groups split & clash in E. Ghouta, civilians seek shelter – Russian MoD
- ‘Urgently engage with Russia’: US senators call for dialogue after new nuclear arsenal unveiled
- Russia Participates in Modernizing Cuba's Textile Industry