Damascus, March 13 (Prensa Latina) Syria denounced the deaths of 19 civilians in areas of the province of Raqqa by bombings of the International Coalition that the United States leads, according to information published today in Damascus.
The attacks were in the region of Al Kasrat, in the south of the mentioned province, and next to the bank of Euphrates river, testimonies and data disclosed in the Syrian capital indicated.
Different sources, both Syrian and international, point out that the Coalition's aviation attacks have so far caused more than 2,000 civilian casualties, of which the United States has admitted only 220.
Currently, about 1,000 US military personnel are deployed in northern regions of the Syrian province of Aleppo without authorization or coordination with Bashar al-Assad government, according to the president's denunciations.
- Lavrov: US Plan on Arab Troops Deployment in Syria 'Sovereignty Violation'
- Russia & Syria call for on-the-ground probe in Douma, pledge to provide security to OPCW experts
- Will Syria peace trio succeed given all three have different agendas?
- ‘Syrian ceasefire problematic because of sponsors fueling violence’
- Moscow slams ‘illegal’ US presence in Syria as Pentagon reserves right for ‘defensive’ attacks