Damascus, March 13 (Prensa Latina) Syria denounced the deaths of 19 civilians in areas of the province of Raqqa by bombings of the International Coalition that the United States leads, according to information published today in Damascus.
The attacks were in the region of Al Kasrat, in the south of the mentioned province, and next to the bank of Euphrates river, testimonies and data disclosed in the Syrian capital indicated.
Different sources, both Syrian and international, point out that the Coalition's aviation attacks have so far caused more than 2,000 civilian casualties, of which the United States has admitted only 220.
Currently, about 1,000 US military personnel are deployed in northern regions of the Syrian province of Aleppo without authorization or coordination with Bashar al-Assad government, according to the president's denunciations.
- Trump wading into Mideast quagmire over Turkey and Kurds in Syria
- US Bombs School Shelter in Syria Killing 33 Civilians
- Coalition will investigate own airstrike that reportedly killed 30+ civilians in Syria – Pentagon
- Whether from ISIS shells or US-led coalition bombs, civilians suffering in Mosul
- 41 Killed in US Attack on Syrian Mosque