Damascus, March 13 (Prensa Latina) Syria denounced the deaths of 19 civilians in areas of the province of Raqqa by bombings of the International Coalition that the United States leads, according to information published today in Damascus.
The attacks were in the region of Al Kasrat, in the south of the mentioned province, and next to the bank of Euphrates river, testimonies and data disclosed in the Syrian capital indicated.
Different sources, both Syrian and international, point out that the Coalition's aviation attacks have so far caused more than 2,000 civilian casualties, of which the United States has admitted only 220.
Currently, about 1,000 US military personnel are deployed in northern regions of the Syrian province of Aleppo without authorization or coordination with Bashar al-Assad government, according to the president's denunciations.
- Iraq or Syria? Trump recalls dessert perfectly, forgets who he bombed & internet erupts
- Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more may come – Putin
- US completely unwilling to cooperate on Syria & consider other interests – Kremlin
- US missile strike in Syria: What we know so far about target, victims & reactions
- Syria denies & condemns use of chemical weapons – foreign minister