Damascus, March 13 (Prensa Latina) Syria denounced the deaths of 19 civilians in areas of the province of Raqqa by bombings of the International Coalition that the United States leads, according to information published today in Damascus.
The attacks were in the region of Al Kasrat, in the south of the mentioned province, and next to the bank of Euphrates river, testimonies and data disclosed in the Syrian capital indicated.
Different sources, both Syrian and international, point out that the Coalition's aviation attacks have so far caused more than 2,000 civilian casualties, of which the United States has admitted only 220.
Currently, about 1,000 US military personnel are deployed in northern regions of the Syrian province of Aleppo without authorization or coordination with Bashar al-Assad government, according to the president's denunciations.
- UN investigates reports of up to 80 civilians killed by airstrike in ISIS-held part of Mosul
- Time to assassinate Syrian President Assad & get to his allies in Iran – Israeli minister
- 100,000 people displaced by fighting in Raqqa, Syria, since April – UN
- At least 35 civilians killed in US-led coalition airstrikes in Syria – state media
- US & Saudi Arabia say it's necessary to maintain Syria whole & united – White House