(Reuters) - Four people, including a young boy, were shot and killed on Monday in a New York City apartment, police said.
Two females, one male and a boy, about five years old, were found dead from gunshot wounds inside the apartment in the borough of Queens, after police and emergency crews were called to the scene a little before 9 p.m., New York City Police Department Chief of Detectives Dermot Shea told a news conference.
Police are investigating if the shooting was a murder-suicide, Shea said.
“We will take the evidence where ever it leads us,” he said. “We don’t want to leave any stone unturned.”
- ‘Laser weapons’ to define Russia’s military potential in 21st century – Putin
- ‘Cultural schizophrenia’: Media shift to feelings over facts tearing US apart
- Shooting In Missouri Kills Three, Injures Two: Report
- China, Russia… ‘we all have to get rid’ of nukes, Trump says amid reports he eyes arms control deal
- Mask off? US ambassador to Russia says US practices diplomacy with aircraft carriers