In the mountains of central Vietnam, a colossal pair of hands lifts a golden thread of walkway high above the clifftops, as if the mountain itself has sprouted limbs.
Cau Vang or the “Golden Bridge” in Vietnam’s Ba Na Hills has attracted scores of tourists since it opened in June, eager to see a novel piece of architecture famed for its unusual design.
Latest from Jorge Mesa
- We won’t sell out our allies or principles to strike Syria deal with US, says Putin
- Colombia's AG Says FARC Leader Case Being 'Blown Out of Proportion'
- 47 Dead, 640 Injured In Chemical Plant Explosion In China
- Secretary of Council of State says Cubans see themselves reflected in new Constitution
- Trump calls Omarosa 'a lowlife' after memoir claims racial slurs