Hurricane Florence continues intensifying in the Atlantic Ocean, according to the Meteorological Institute’s Tropical Hurricane’s Advisory number 7.
As of Wednesday night, Hurricane Florence continued to gain in intensity with maximum sustained winds of 140 kilometers per hour with higher gusts and its central pressure is 984 characterized as Category 1 in the Saffir Simpson Scale.
At 6pm Wednesday, it was located at 20.4 degrees North Latitude and 43.4 degrees West longitude, some one thousand 970 kilometers east of the island of Antigua.
It is moving west-northwest at 19 kilometers per hour.
- Cuban President Regrets Death of Venezuelan Ambassador
- Cuban Foreign Trade Minister visits Canada to expand trade links
- Choreographer Litz Alfonso among the World 100’s Most Influential Women of 2018
- COALITION OF U.S. AG GROUPS MEET WITH CUBAN OFFICIALS TO ADVANCE TRADE
- Anier Garcia: “To Reach Greatness, You Must Start Off Small”