Hurricane Florence continues intensifying in the Atlantic Ocean, according to the Meteorological Institute’s Tropical Hurricane’s Advisory number 7.
As of Wednesday night, Hurricane Florence continued to gain in intensity with maximum sustained winds of 140 kilometers per hour with higher gusts and its central pressure is 984 characterized as Category 1 in the Saffir Simpson Scale.
At 6pm Wednesday, it was located at 20.4 degrees North Latitude and 43.4 degrees West longitude, some one thousand 970 kilometers east of the island of Antigua.
It is moving west-northwest at 19 kilometers per hour.
- Cuba: Debates on Cybernetic Vulnerability and Criminalistics
- The Classroom Door, the Frontier
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus O.Kravchenko meets the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba
- Cuban Foreign Minister received his counterpart from Ghana
- Cuban Specialist Participates in World Medical Forum in Vienna