Hurricane Florence continues intensifying in the Atlantic Ocean, according to the Meteorological Institute’s Tropical Hurricane’s Advisory number 7.
As of Wednesday night, Hurricane Florence continued to gain in intensity with maximum sustained winds of 140 kilometers per hour with higher gusts and its central pressure is 984 characterized as Category 1 in the Saffir Simpson Scale.
At 6pm Wednesday, it was located at 20.4 degrees North Latitude and 43.4 degrees West longitude, some one thousand 970 kilometers east of the island of Antigua.
It is moving west-northwest at 19 kilometers per hour.
- An Auction of Havana Cigars in Cuba Surpasses One Million Euros
- Secretary of Council of State says Cubans see themselves reflected in new Constitution
- What has Happened in Latin America? Understanding the Imperial Counteroffensive
- We remain committed to a possible better world and we believe that the basis of that desire is education
- Cuba: Government announces new measures for self-employment