Hurricane Florence continues intensifying in the Atlantic Ocean, according to the Meteorological Institute’s Tropical Hurricane’s Advisory number 7.
As of Wednesday night, Hurricane Florence continued to gain in intensity with maximum sustained winds of 140 kilometers per hour with higher gusts and its central pressure is 984 characterized as Category 1 in the Saffir Simpson Scale.
At 6pm Wednesday, it was located at 20.4 degrees North Latitude and 43.4 degrees West longitude, some one thousand 970 kilometers east of the island of Antigua.
It is moving west-northwest at 19 kilometers per hour.
- Cuban FM received the Secretary of State of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Cambodia
- International Film Festival of Gibara winds up with awards ceremony
- Cuba's results in health acknowledged by PAHO official
- Cuba reiterates its committment to the 2030 Development Agenda
- For what Motive Marco Rubio Spends his Time in Twitter?