President Trump’s ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki R. Haley, has resigned, ahead of what Mr. Trump promised on Twitter on Tuesday was a “Big announcement” with Ms. Haley at the White House.
Ms. Haley, a former governor of South Carolina, had been an early and frequent critic of Mr. Trump, so when he named her the envoy to the world body weeks after his election in November 2016, the appointment was seen as an olive branch.
- "Build America" Visa Replaces Green Card In Trump's New US Entry Plan
- Strait of Hormuz, Gulf of Tonkin? Trump warns Iran it will 'suffer greatly' if it does 'anything'
- Trump Taxes Show $1.7 Billion In Losses Over Decade: Report
- Eminent Threat of the Vermin against Venezuela
- ‘Investigate the investigators’ is new Trump rallying cry to counter Mueller report