President Trump’s ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki R. Haley, has resigned, ahead of what Mr. Trump promised on Twitter on Tuesday was a “Big announcement” with Ms. Haley at the White House.
Ms. Haley, a former governor of South Carolina, had been an early and frequent critic of Mr. Trump, so when he named her the envoy to the world body weeks after his election in November 2016, the appointment was seen as an olive branch.
- Trump Worried About Impeachment, Thinks It's "Real Possibility": Report
- "China Has Agreed To Reduce, Remove Tariffs On US Cars": Donald Trump
- Bolsonaro Calls Meeting with Trump's Security Advisor Productive
- Over 150 Migrant Children Still in US Far from Their Parents
- US Congresswoman to Trump: Stop Being 'Saudi Arabia’s Bitch'