President Trump’s ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki R. Haley, has resigned, ahead of what Mr. Trump promised on Twitter on Tuesday was a “Big announcement” with Ms. Haley at the White House.
Ms. Haley, a former governor of South Carolina, had been an early and frequent critic of Mr. Trump, so when he named her the envoy to the world body weeks after his election in November 2016, the appointment was seen as an olive branch.
- Solidarity in U.K. with Congresswomen attacked by Trump
- Trump's Congresswomen Tweets "Completely Unacceptable": UK's Theresa May
- Iranian president says U.S. has failed on every path taken against the Islamic Revolution
- Clip Shows Trump Kissing Ex-Staffer. His Lawyers Claim Video Clears Him
- Cuba Defends International Solidarity among Nations