School officials in Jefferson County say several schools are on lockdown because of a suspicious person.
This means students have to remain inside the school.
Its Twitter account said: “All schools in Columbine, Chatfield, & Dakota Ridge areas have been placed in lockout due to a suspicious person in the Columbine area.
“Will update when we have more. Lockout means students remain inside; entry/exit are restricted.”
- Cuba categorically rejects the threat of activation of Title III of the Helms-Burton Act
- Trump cancels Davos trip citing ‘Democrat intransigence’ on shutdown
- Cyberattack Hits US Newspaper Distribution
- 'UK, US look at jihadist groups as useful, are they as against terrorists as they pretend to be?'
- Venezuela: President Maduro Calls For Unity Against Attacks