School officials in Jefferson County say several schools are on lockdown because of a suspicious person.
This means students have to remain inside the school.
Its Twitter account said: “All schools in Columbine, Chatfield, & Dakota Ridge areas have been placed in lockout due to a suspicious person in the Columbine area.
“Will update when we have more. Lockout means students remain inside; entry/exit are restricted.”
- Russia slams US Navy for ‘unacceptable’ behavior after warships’ near-miss in East China Sea
- The Only Thing that Works with Iran is Respect,' Iranian FM Said
- London's Mayor Sadiq Khan Compares Trump to 'The Fascists of the 20th Century'
- US gunman kills 12 people in government office in Virginia Beach
- Values Are Weapons as Cuba Defends Doctors against US intervention