La Paz, Jan 1 (Prensa Latina) President Evo Morales on Tuesday highlighted Bolivia's achievements in 2018 in investments, employment, productive projects, among others, as a result of which the country has a leading place in economic growth in the region.
'We concluded last year with the satisfaction of having made great achievements for the benefit of our beloved #Bolivia. Again we are leaders in economic growth. We have exceeded investment goals, job creation, road construction and infrastructure,' Morales wrote on his Twitter account.
He said in another tweet that thanks to joint work and political and economic stability there will be better results in 2019, and urged to take care of the current achievements to consolidate as a worthy and admired country.
'We have achieved political and economic stability through the work by all Bolivians, thinking above all of the new generations. Therefore, social movements must take care of this heritage, which is economic growth, with new productive projects,' the Bolivian leader added.
- Evo Morales Has 13-Point Lead in Presidential Race: CELAG Poll
- Evo Morales says the root of the problem is the capitalist system
- Raul Castro, Diaz-Canel welcome Bolivian president
- Bolivia and Paraguay agree to join forces to stop wildfires
- Bolivia Orders World's Largest Air Tanker to Combat Amazon Fires