China on Wednesday expressed concerned about the blackout that has affected Venezuela over the past few days, and assured that it is ready to supply technical assistance for the recovery of the South American country''s power grid.
At a press conference, Foreign Ministry Spokesman Lu Kang expressed confidence in the government of Constitutional President Nicolas Maduro to discover the causes of the incident so that the entire power system resumes operations normally as soon as possible.
'China is willing to provide support and the necessary technical assistance to Venezuela to reestablish electricity completely,' Lu said when expressing the great concern generated by the event.
- Venezuelan Gazette to Release Conclusions of Peace Dialogue
- Floating nuclear power plant to light up China
- Venezuela Celebrates UN 'Multilateralism And Diplomacy Victory'
- Citigroup to sell Venezuelan gold after Caracas misses buyback deadline due to US asset grab
- Truth or visa?: The New York Times lies against Cuba and Venezuela