China on Wednesday expressed concerned about the blackout that has affected Venezuela over the past few days, and assured that it is ready to supply technical assistance for the recovery of the South American country''s power grid.
At a press conference, Foreign Ministry Spokesman Lu Kang expressed confidence in the government of Constitutional President Nicolas Maduro to discover the causes of the incident so that the entire power system resumes operations normally as soon as possible.
'China is willing to provide support and the necessary technical assistance to Venezuela to reestablish electricity completely,' Lu said when expressing the great concern generated by the event.
- Venezuela Denounces Obstacles to Health Programs for Children
- Trump and his advisors on the international chessboard
- Venezuela’s Maduro proposes early elections for opposition-held National Assembly
- Chavistas March in Caracas to Mark Nicolas Maduro’s Re-election
- Venezuelan president confirms dialogue with opposition in Norway