The Official Gazette of Venezuela will publish the proposals and conclusions of the Congress of Social Dialogue for Peace and Life at the proposal of President Nicolas Maduro.
The president stressed the importance of making the proposals part of the Government Program and make it a reality in all states, municipalities and communities of the country, during the celebration of the sixth anniversary of the Movement for Peace and Life this Friday.
This project is the central initiative of life, security and coexistence 'is the most important thing, I would say, of the National Pacification Plan because it is the people building,' said the president.
Maduro announced that he will request the collaboration of the Latin American Foundation for Human Rights and Social Development, an organization founded by the clergy, for the establishment of a chair for peace and life in all school institutions in the country.
It also approved the creation of an industrial and artisan conglomerate for the manufacture of materials and inputs to strengthen sports and culture and inaugurated two Hugo Chavez Mission Bases in the states of Nueva Esparta and Merida.
The president stressed that the goal is the construction of 50 mission bases in the country with the aim of ensuring tranquility in the communities and urged in that sense to create gangs in the face of constant attacks aimed at generating.
- Venezuela Urges International Conference against US Aggressions
- 'Great Housing Project' Has Benefited 12 Million Venezuelans
- Washington uses Colombia for ‘cheap spectacles’ against Caracas – Venezuelan FM
- Secretive meeting on US ‘military option’ in Venezuela reveals key figures of invasion push – report
- Brazil's Bolsonaro angers ally Israel by saying Holocaust can be 'forgiven'