Three explosions have reportedly rocked a city on Sri Lanka’s eastern seaboard as the police and the army carry out searches targeting suspects from last weekend’s deadly bombings.
Police have been conducting searches across Sri Lanka in the aftermath of the deadly suicide bombings on churches and hotels which killed more than 250 people. Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) claimed responsibility for the bombings.
DETAILS TO FOLLOW
- Hong Kong protests: dozens arrested as government warns of 'dangerous situation'
- Brazil bus hijacker shot dead by police sniper, hostages released
- Sri Lanka blasts: ‘Some links’ to ISIS possible, 4th hotel targeted, might be more attacks, PM says
- Google Searches for Notre Dame 7 Times Higher Than Sri Lanka in Wake of Tragedies
- More Than 370 Arrested During Carnival in London (+Photos)