Caracas, Jun 6 (Prensa Latina) The Venezuelan opposition currently lacks leadership and credibility in front of its followers and the laws of the nation, Diosdado Cabello, president of the National Constituent Assembly (ANC), said.
The political leader rejected coup actions to gain power and not through electoral and democratic ways.
'They do not have a single credible leader for the country, therefore they are politically disqualified to govern the Homeland of (Simon) Bolivar and (Hugo) Chavez, they could not govern even one day,' Cabello said on Wednesday in his usual program 'Con el Mazo Dando.'
The opposition claims that a president does not win with votes, because they could not do so, if they are not designated by the United States and a group of lackey countries of the empire accept it, Cabello said about this issue.
Cabello, who is also the first vice-president of the United Socialist Party of Venezuela, denounced the White House financing to the failed attempts to overthrow the government of Nicolas Maduro.
- Majority of Venezuelans Against U.S. Sanctions, Poll Reveals
- Russia says U.S. sanctions on Rosneft will not affect relations with Venezuela
- Venezuela suspends flights from Portugal's TAP after Guaido flight
- Aruban authorities deny fake news about Venezuelan gold seizure
- Uruguay Frente Amplio decries exclusion of Cuba, Nicaragua, and Venezuela from presidential inauguration