Beijing: Chinese President Xi Jinping urged US President Donald Trump to "show flexibility" towards North Korea, including the "timely" easing of sanctions, at the G20 summit last week, China's foreign minister said Tuesday.
Xi "pushed for the US to show flexibility and meet the DPRK (North Korea) halfway, including the timely easing of sanctions against the DPRK and finding a solution to each other's concerns through dialogue," Wang Yi told reporters.
- Who can Bridled Donald Trump?
- Donald Trump's Decision To Pardon War Crimes Send "Disturbing Signal", Says UN
- North Korea "No longer interested" In Summits With US: Report
- Trump 'likes the idea' of testifying in impeachment 'hoax' to get Congress 'focused'
- Pelosi Says Trump Is 'In Her Wheelhouse' If He Tries to 'Intimidate' Whistleblower