Beijing: Chinese President Xi Jinping urged US President Donald Trump to "show flexibility" towards North Korea, including the "timely" easing of sanctions, at the G20 summit last week, China's foreign minister said Tuesday.
Xi "pushed for the US to show flexibility and meet the DPRK (North Korea) halfway, including the timely easing of sanctions against the DPRK and finding a solution to each other's concerns through dialogue," Wang Yi told reporters.
- Mexico says no to safe third-country asylum discussion with U.S.
- The Trump Plan: A Fascist America?
- Rise In Preterm Births Possibly Linked To Trump's Election In 2016: Study
- Solidarity in U.K. with Congresswomen attacked by Trump
- China welcomes US-Russia talks on arms control but sees no reason to participate in negotiations