Caracas, Jul 10 (Prensa Latina) Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza charged on Tuesday that US authorities are trying to sabotage the political dialogue between the Venezuelan Government and the opposition, which is taking place in Barbados.
On his Twitter account, the foreign minister noted that 'Washington's objective is to implement its new interfering script in the South American country, with consent from local right-wing groups.'
'After the resounding failure of all its modalities of aggression against Venezuela, the Trump administration wants to destroy the process of political dialogue between the Government and the opposition, by trying to impose its warmongering agenda. They will not succeed. Peace will overcome!' Arreaza wrote on Twitter.
The post by the head of Venezuelan diplomacy responded to an article published by the Spanish news agency EFE, according to which, a spokeswoman for the US Department of State noted that 'any discussion on a transition must include Maduro's departure as a previous condition for elections'.
- Venezuela Starts National Polio Vaccination Campaign
- Pope Francis Restates His Sympathy With The Venezuelan People
- Venezuela: U.N. Report Omits Social Programs, U.S. Sanctions
- Venezuelan Government and Opposition Agree on Permanent Dialogue
- Russia, China, Iran & Venezuela developing crypto to challenge US financial control – study