Former President and vice presidential candidate Cristina Fernandez thanked Argentineans for supporting the Frente de Todos Party in the primary elections held on Sunday.
In a message from the Patagonian city of Rio Gallegos, where she cast her vote, the former president expressed her commitment to a new era.
She appeared calm and happy in a video posted on social media, but called on the government to provide real and true data in these elections.
Indeed, the figures we have make us very happy and optimistic, she said in reference to the 47.22% of the vote secured by Frente de Todos, according to the preliminary count.
- Argentina eliminated from Lima 2019 women's basketball event after team kit mistake
- Nicolas Bruno of Argentina MVP at Lima 2019 Pan American Games
- Argentina sweeps Cuba in first victory at Lima 2019
- BRAZIL SECURES GOLD MEDAL AND TOKYO 2020 QUALIFICATION IN WOMEN’S HANDBALL
- Argentinean Presidential Candidate Visits Lula in Prison