Moscow, September 25 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has met with his Russian counterpart, President Vladimir Putin in Moscow.
During the meeting on Wednesday, Putin expressed his full support for the legitimate government of President Maduro and reaffirmed Russia's commitment to the further development of bilateral relations between the two countries.
The Russian news agency Sputnik reported that both leaders talked about economic, social and cultural relations between Venezuela and Russia.
The Venezuelan president and his accompanying delegation are on an official visit to Russia.
- Zelensky meeting with Macron at Normandy Four summit
- Venezuelan president issues warning of attacks on border with Colombia
- Fidel Castro’s Historical Legacy highlighted by Nicolas Maduro
- Who does Putin want in the White House in 2020? ‘Experts’ suggest reading RT to find out
- Venezuelan president denounces bribery attempts on army officers