Donald Trump pulled US troops out of north-eastern Syria, claiming he wants to put an end to America’s ‘endless wars.’ Unfortunately, it’s not that easy and he started a game of geopolitical whack-a-mole.
While bringing troops home might sound like a good idea, the US President soon found himself having to put out fires at every turn. He faced accusations of betraying one ally, threatened another, and was then attacked by friends and foes back home.
ICYMI asks whether there might be a very good reason why those wars are ‘endless.’
- Who can Bridled Donald Trump?
- Donald Trump's Decision To Pardon War Crimes Send "Disturbing Signal", Says UN
- North Korea "No longer interested" In Summits With US: Report
- Trump 'likes the idea' of testifying in impeachment 'hoax' to get Congress 'focused'
- Pelosi Says Trump Is 'In Her Wheelhouse' If He Tries to 'Intimidate' Whistleblower