Managua, Oct 29 (Prensa Latina) The ministers of civil aviation of Nicaragua and Venezuela signed a cooperation agreement to facilitate trade and connections between Central and South America, digital news site Informe Pastran reports.
The Air Services agreement boosts working relationships between the two institutions, mainly aero-commercial deals and air connections. The accord was signed during the Venezuela Air Expo 2019 fair that ended on Monday with great success according to the organizers of the event.
Improving the air service offer to users of tourism, business, cargo, among others sectors, is also among its objectives.
The two nation recognized that the agreement complies with international standards established by the International Civil Aviation Organization.
Colonel Freddy Valdemar signed the agreement by the National Institute of Civil Aviation of Venezuela, while Captain Carlos Zalazar did it by the Nicaraguan Civil Aviation Authority.
- Cuban Council of Minister vice president in Kenya for ACP Summit
- Collaborators in Venezuela reject campaigns against Cuba
- President Diaz-Canel in Argentina to attend inaugural ceremony of Alberto Fernandez
- Great expectation to meet the new manager of the Villa Clara Baseball Team
- Importance of social networks highlighted in Cuba