Caracas, Oct 31 (Prensa Latina) Diosdado Cabello, Vice President of the United Socialist Party of Venezuela (PSUV), urged the opposition right to win the country's presidency at the polls when appropriate.
He explained the opposition's maneuvers to try to overthrow President Nicolas Maduro and how some people refused to participate in those talks even though all their actions failed.
'They have been invited many times to a true and brotherly dialogue. Maduro has made more than 600 calls for dialogue. What do you think we are going to go to a dialogue to surrender? We are not going so. What do you think we are going to a dialogue to capitulate?: NO! Express your ideas and we will discuss it on the basis of the Constitution,' he noted.
Cabello also highlighted that the buglers of the popular victory, the free peoples of the world that rose up against those who want to colonize them with their neoliberal measures are listened in Latin America and recalled that they are the same governments that criticized Venezuela and the Bolivarian government.
- Venezuelan socialists campaign against violence
- Venezuela accuses DEA of being the world's largest drug cartel
- U.S. opens Venezuelan diplomatic office in Colombian capital
- Venezuelan Opposition without Leadership or Credibility, Cabello Says
- Venezuelan Opposition Ignores Political Situation, Cabello Says