Caracas, Jan 13 (Prensa Latina) The United Socialist Party of Venezuela (PSUV) continues its campaign against the violence generated by sectors of the opposition within the National Assembly in contempt.
In light of shameful events involving certain right-wing lawmakers, revolutionary forces have mobilized for peace and stability in the country, PSUV Vice President Tania Diaz informed.
She pointed out that in the face of the violence and the imperialist offensive, conditions have to be secured to ensure the upcoming legislative elections are held in a normal atmosphere, adding that the Revolution must win in the next elections.
The PSUV will give a press conference on Monday afternoon, and a march to the Parliament headquarters will take place on Tuesday morning.
'This week we will support our lawmakers on the basis of peace and stability,' sectorial Vice President for Territorial and Social Socialism, Aristobulo Isturiz, noted.
'We will hold a huge meeting this week with social movements and the Bolivarian Congress of the Peoples. Everyone must be prepared for that great mobilization,' he pointed out.
Meanwhile, preparations are underway to hold the World Anti-imperialist Encounter on January 22, 23 and 24, in Caracas, with the participation of more than 900 delegates from all over the globe.
- Venezuela suspends flights from Portugal's TAP after Guaido flight
- Aruban authorities deny fake news about Venezuelan gold seizure
- Uruguay Frente Amplio decries exclusion of Cuba, Nicaragua, and Venezuela from presidential inauguration
- Juan Guaido involved in Venezuela's biggest corruption case ever
- Venezuela supports oil cuts proposed by OPEC