Ramallah, Feb 14 (Prensa Latina) Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh arrived in Munich, Germany, where he will condemn the Deal of the Century presented by US President Donald Trump and seek international support, Wafa news agency reported on Friday.
Shtayyeh will deliver a speech parallel to the Security Conference held annually in that German city and that brings together more than 400 personalities among heads of State, ministers, leaders of international organizations, academics and activists.
Its aim is to seek support from attendees to reject the Washington plan with the pleasure of Israel and try to curb its implementation, Wafa said.
As part of a diplomatic strategy, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas reiterated on Tuesday his repudiation to the US proposal for its unilateral nature and for considering it a violation of the UN resolutions - the two-state solution based on the pre-1967 borders.
The Deal of the Century grants Palestine a limited autonomy within a homeland consisting of non-contiguous areas.
- Middle East settlement impossible without Palestine’s consent – Russian UN envoy
- Thousands of Palestinians hold protests against Deal of the Century
- Cuban Foreign Ministers blasts Trump´s "Deal of the Century" for the Middle East
- Palestinian Leaders Taking Steps to Topple Trump's 'Peace Plan'
- Gazans rally against Washington's so-called Deal of the Century