Following the deadly attacks in Paris, European leaders appear to be determined to do all it takes to defeat ISIL, but the continent's "geopolitical impotence" – the lack of political will and resources – will prevent them from actually delivering on their promises, journalist Matthew Karnitschnig maintains.
- Trump fires back at European leaders after damp reception in France
- Nikki Haley Resigns as U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations
- Two Dead and One Injured by Knife Attack in France
- ‘Russia hacked the birds’: Social media mocks Swedish paranoia after birds take down fighter jet
- Lula Party Reach Neutrality Pact With Socialists in Brazil Vote