Following the deadly attacks in Paris, European leaders appear to be determined to do all it takes to defeat ISIL, but the continent's "geopolitical impotence" – the lack of political will and resources – will prevent them from actually delivering on their promises, journalist Matthew Karnitschnig maintains.
- Lula Party Reach Neutrality Pact With Socialists in Brazil Vote
- "Gave Up Nothing" At Meeting With Putin, Says Donald Trump
- Majority of Americans think Trump mishandling Russia: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- 'Disgraceful,' 'Shameful': Trump's Defense Of Putin Finds Few Supporters
- Cuban Parliament Maintains Links With Counterparts in 146 countries